You’ve reached a point in your relationship where you’d like to take things to the next level. Some people believe that sex is unimportant, while others believe that it is something that should only be shared with the most special of people. Although you should never force your girlfriend to have sex with you, you can always assuage some of her fears and reassure her that you are someone she can completely trust. After you’ve done this, sex will come naturally.
Building Her Trust
1. Maintain dependability. If you want to make your girlfriend want to have sex with you, you should demonstrate to her how dependable you are. If your girl is going to trust you enough to have sex with you, whether it’s her first time or not, she needs to feel like she can rely on you. One of her concerns may be that once you have sex, she will no longer be able to rely on you because you will have gotten what you desired. So, prove her wrong by being a trustworthy and dependable man.
When you say you’re going to show up, show up. If you pick her up half an hour late for your dates on a regular basis, she’ll think you don’t think she’s special, and she’ll be less likely to have sex with you.
Don’t be a jerk. If you say you’re going to the beach with her this weekend, follow through. She won’t be able to trust you if you don’t keep your word.
Be her pillar of strength. Allow her to confide in you about her problems and insecurities, knowing that you can help her feel better.
Don’t go more than a few hours, or even a few days, without returning her phone calls or texts. This will make her feel as though she can’t rely on you.
2. Give it some time. Some guys can be ready to have sex with a girl in the time it takes to finish a beer, whereas some girls can take months, if not years, to decide they’re ready to make love. And some girls – sorry, gentlemen – are adamant about waiting for the one and refuse to have sex before marriage. So, don’t rush into it; instead, wait for the girl to trust you.
If your girl is only just getting used to kissing, don’t bring up the “s-word” for a while.
However, if you and your girlfriend are already comfortable hooking up in bed all the time after only a few weeks, you can consider taking it to the next level.
The worst thing you can do to make your girlfriend want to have sex with you is bring it up or try to force it when it’s far too early. This will turn off your girlfriend and make her less likely to sleep with you.
3. Don’t act as if you’re obsessed with sex. Let’s face it: if you’re a male of a certain age who wants his girlfriend to have sex with him, you’re probably obsessed with sex. But that doesn’t mean you have to make sex jokes, innuendos, or outright sex references all the time. The last thing you want your girlfriend to think of you is a horndog who is so obsessed with sex that you don’t care who gets into your bed. You should make her feel special, as if you only want her.
You don’t have to hide the fact that you’re a man with needs, but you should avoid being vulgar, constantly talking about sex, or constantly talking about other people who have sex.
Don’t make disparaging remarks about other women. Your girlfriend will feel like a piece of meat as a result of this. Keep in mind that you’re not with your buddies, but with your special lady.
4. Be dependable. If you want to gain your girlfriend’s trust, you must be loyal to her. She will never have sex with you if she suspects you are talking to, checking out, or even hanging out with other women. Though you are not required to be rude or ignore other women, you should maintain a laser-like focus on your girlfriend so she knows you will always be there for her, especially once you begin having sex.
Spend as much time as you can with her. Make it a point to plan at least one or two dates per week and to check in with her at least once a day if you aren’t together.
There is a distinction to be made between being loyal and possessive, as well as smothering your girlfriend with affection. You should make an effort to see her when you both want to hang out, but don’t try to see her all the time or she will begin to withdraw.
You should demonstrate your loyalty to your girl not only by being loyal to her, but also by being a loyal sibling, friend, and teammate. Your girl will be impressed if you demonstrate loyalty in many aspects of your life.
Treating Her Well
1. Treat her with respect. If you want to have sex with your girlfriend, you should treat her like a lady, not just someone you want to hook up with. To do so, you must be a gentleman, polite, kind, understanding, and generally admirable. Open doors for her, lend her your coat when she’s cold, pull out chairs for her, and assist her with heavy bags.
Make sure to compliment her on how beautiful she is or how unique she is.
It’s important to be a gentleman, but don’t do anything that feels too out of character for you, or she’ll notice that you’re not yourself.
2. You should clean your house. This may seem silly, but if you want to make your girlfriend feel special, don’t invite her to hang out at your house if it looks like the set for World War Z. Remove any dirty laundry from the floor, clean your counters, and make your bed look and smell as clean and inviting as possible.
This will not only make your lady feel special, but it will also make her more willing to have sex with you. If your bed is covered in candy wrappers and dirty underwear, she won’t want to get it on.
You should keep your car clean if you drive her a lot. Make sure your lady has a clean seat to show her the respect she deserves.
3. Show an interest in her entire being, not just her body. Your girl’s greatest fear may be that you don’t care about her mind because you’re too preoccupied with her body. So you must prove her wrong. Demonstrate that you care about who she is as a person, her hopes and dreams, and what makes her tick.
Inquire about her friendships, childhood, and favourite memories.
Demonstrate to her that you value her opinion. Inquire about her thoughts on your state’s current political situation or the style of your new outfit.
When you speak to her, make eye contact. Demonstrate to her that you value everything she says.
4. Take her on romantic outings. If you want to create sexual tension, you must first create romance. Make her feel special by taking her out, dressing her up, and choosing a romantic location for dinner, a drink, or even just stargazing. You don’t have to do anything out of the ordinary to make her feel special.
Baseball games, birthday parties, or a loud, sweaty concert may be enjoyable for you and your lady, but they are not conducive to lovemaking.
Doing something romantic every now and then will show your lady that she is important to you.
5. Pay close attention to her requirements. If you’re not attentive to your lady’s daily needs, how can you expect to be attentive in the bedroom? When your girl is sad, nervous, anxious, or even just cold or hungry, she needs to know that you are aware of her feelings. Pay attention to her eyes, body language, and words to determine if something is bothering her. If you act completely unconcerned when she’s clearly upset about something, she’ll think you’re not paying attention to her.
If something isn’t right, don’t be afraid to ask her what’s going on. This will only demonstrate your concern.
6. Check to see if she’s ready for sex. If you truly want to treat your lady well, you must be able to determine whether or not she is ready for sex. If you’re her first boyfriend, she’s sexually inexperienced, or she’s deeply religious or has other moral convictions that make her adamant about not having sex, you should back off and wait for her to trust you enough to even consider having sex with you, then you should back off and wait for her to trust you enough to even consider having sex with you. However, there are some ways to tell if she wants to have sex with you:
If things have been getting hot and heavy in the hook up department, she might be ready to take the next step.
If she’s been talking about sex, complimenting you on your sexuality, and touching you a lot more, she might be ready for sex.
She may be ready for more intimacy if she has been hinting that she wants to sleep over, spends a lot of time in or near your bed, or invites you over late at night.
Don’t try to force her to have sex if she has strong moral or religious beliefs that prevent her from doing so. Accept that some girls will never have sex until they marry, and there is nothing you can do to change their minds.
Turning Her On
1. Prepare ahead of time. If you intend to have sex with your girl, or even talk about having sex with her, you should be prepared with condoms in case the mood strikes her. This does not mean that you should flash the condoms or make her feel uncomfortable, but it does mean that you should be prepared in case things go well.
If she wants to have sex and you have to run out to the drugstore to get some condoms, your first sexual experience may be a flop.
2. Set the tone. If you want your girl to have sex with you, you must first set the tone. To soften her up, you should start the evening with something romantic. Then return to your (clean) apartment, which should have red wine, grapes, chocolate, and some light jazz on the radio. Turn on the radio and light the candles to put her in a romantic mood, and then offer her something to eat or drink.
If this sounds corny, you should only do what gets you and your partner in the mood. It’s also fine if you just want to dim the lights instead of lighting candles.
3. Kiss her on the lips. If you want your girl to have sex with you, you must be an expert kisser. Even if you’ve been kissing for a while, you should know how to kiss her in a variety of ways to keep your kisses feeling fresh. Don’t overpower her by groping her the moment you lock lips. Instead, take it slowly, grazing your lips as you stroke her hair or face.
Take breaks from kissing so she can come up for air and fall in love with you even more.
If all you’ve done is kiss your girlfriend, you’re unlikely to have sex with her. It takes a little longer for things to progress naturally.
4. Play the hard to get game. If you really want to make your girlfriend want you, you shouldn’t act like a sexual beast, kissing, touching, ripping off your clothes, and practically levitating into the bedroom. Instead, kiss your girlfriend for a few seconds before pulling back, stroke her, and talk to her. Repeat this move a few times and watch her go crazy.
Why is it necessary to work hard to get a job? Because this will give your girlfriend the impression that you like her but are in control of your desires and aren’t desperate to get your hands all over her – even if you are.
This action will make her want to be the one who requests more.
5. Make contact with her. If you want to turn on your girlfriend, you should consider doing more than just kissing her. Begin by lightly caressing her arms, the back of her head, and her hair, and then, as the situation progresses, stroke her breasts under her shirt or wait for her to touch you. You can kiss her breasts or touch her in more sensual ways if your clothes are off or partially off.
Just make sure your actions are reciprocated; if you’re touching her and she just lies there, making no noise or doing anything, you’re probably making her uncomfortable. Before you proceed, make sure she’s ready for more.
You can simply ask her if she’s ready to have sex with you if you’re already in the bedroom and hooking up. This does not have to be elaborate or corny; simply ask, “Are you sure you’re ready?” and be ready for any response.
6. Never put any pressure on her. If your girlfriend says she isn’t ready to have sex with you, don’t put any pressure on her. Don’t try to argue with her; saying things like, “But we’ve been together for so long,” “Everyone else is doing it,” or “But I really, really like you” won’t make her feel any better. In fact, attempting to reason with her will only increase her frustration and annoyance, making her less likely to sleep with you.
7. Please respect her wishes. If she changes her mind from yes to no, or if she asks you to stop during the act, stop right away. It might be useful to talk about what she wants to do and what she isn’t ready for ahead of time. Pay attention and never force her to do something she doesn’t want to do.
8. Be a fair judge. Learn to interpret her reactions and refrain from insisting when she is opposed. There is always tomorrow to try again. When she’s in a good mood, it’s a good idea to try a “turn on.” Because feelings are a function of the mind, they cannot be feigned. No matter how long it takes, good timing and taking things slowly will eventually make her calm down. Just know that she will return when she believes the time is right.
Creative Commons License