Have you ever had the impression that your cousin was superior to you? Is your cousin constantly bragging about things in order to demonstrate that they are better than you or that they believe they are better than you? Have you ever gotten tired of your cousin being the coolest and most popular person in the family? Do you believe that your cousin will be better than you for the rest of your life and you just want it to be over with already? Well, this article is written specifically for you!
1. Always put on your best face when you’re around him or her. Start dressing in your most comfortable clothes around them. This will alter your behaviour, your attitude, and your personality, and it will increase your self-assurance.
2. Improve your overall well-being and quality of life. Only thing to remember is that you should never pretend to be someone you aren’t. You should make positive changes in your life, such as becoming smarter, nicer, and so on, but always remain true to yourself! Simply display your pleasant and cheerful side to others! For example, begin doing more chores around the house, assisting others, answering everyone’s questions, and demonstrating your abilities (e.g. singing, piano, etc.). People will most likely begin to talk about you and how you have changed as a result of this. Your cousin will be envious of you as a result of this.
3. Make it big in life. Carry out well in school, make more friends, be outgoing, act intelligently, in a positive and bright manner, and project confidence. But, most importantly, strive to be the best you can be.
4. Concentrate on school in order to do well there. For example, if your cousin flaunts his or her abilities in front of everyone, brags, tries to impress you or other people, or tries to appear cool in front of everyone, say, “Oh, and I received an A+ on my math test last Friday! I had 100 points “the most recent! ” Make certain that you receive good grades in school. Make an effort to earn all A’s because most of the people who are popular at school are also good students. Not only that, but everyone should strive to achieve high academic standards regardless of their social status!
5. Learn something new and better than they do. If you discover that your cousin enjoys painting, why not try your hand at it as well? Practice consistently and for a long period of time until you are better than your cousin.
It is possible that your cousin will notice that you have taken up their hobby and will say, “You’re a blatant copycat! I’m confident that I can do a better job! “or something along those lines, do not respond. “Well, you’ve been doing it for years, and I’m just getting started,” you can say. Then go out and do something related to that interest and say, “This is mind-blowing. I actually think this was a really good project that I worked on.” When you’re in the company of others, pretend to say this to yourself. then with a casual smile, say something along the lines of “Have you finished your painting / project, etc. like this yet?”
6. Make new friends from school, and perhaps even fall in love with someone! If your cousin is acting so cool, tell him or her, “Hey, I just started dating a new boyfriend / girlfriend a couple of days / weeks ago!” or “I’ve made so many new friends from school, and they’ve never stopped calling and texting me” if you prefer!
7. Be more mature, for example, by being more alert, smarter, and acting older than they are in your interactions with them. Some sort of reaction will occur in them, and they may appear immature when they face you and see that you have matured, but they haven’t changed. And when people see that you have matured in life, they will think more highly of you, whereas your cousin has not matured in life and has not acted more maturely in life because he or she has been “showing off” or acting “cool” or “bragging about themselves” instead of being his or her true actual self the entire time!
8. Maintain a positive attitude. Always look on the bright side of things, whether it’s a problem, a person who has been hurt, or a person who is sad, and your cousin will notice that you are mature because you are always happy and want to think about good things, not bad things, and your cousin will compliment you on your maturity.
9. Don’t let him or her dictate your actions. Take the initiative. In the event that he or she asks you to do something and you don’t want to, don’t. Display to her that he or she does not have the authority to dictate your actions.
10. You must comply with an adult’s request if he or she asks you to do something. You will demonstrate to her how much you have matured, and while he / she continues to complain, the adult will notice that you are significantly more mature than he / she.
11. Take a stand. If your cousin teases you, makes fun of you, mocks you, or embarrasses you, or even makes a derogatory comment about you, simply ignore him or her and act as if you were not even aware of what he or she was saying. Additionally, act as if you are unconcerned about anything negative they have said about you.
12. Make a list of things you might say to him or her if they make fun of you or embarrass you in front of others.
Method 1 Develop Common Interests
1. Consider taking up painting yourself if you discover that they enjoy it as well. Not to irritate them, but to demonstrate to them that you are capable of performing tasks on par with him or her.
2. If they notice how you’ve taken up their hobby and they say, “Wow, you’ve done a great job!” “You’re a blatant copycat! I’m confident that I can do a better job! “or something along those lines, do not respond. “Well, you’ve been doing it for years, and I’m just getting started,” you can say. Then go out and do something related to that interest and say, “This is mind-blowing. I actually think this was a really good project that I worked on.” When you’re in the company of others, pretend to say this to yourself. then with a casual smile, say something along the lines of “Have you finished your painting / project, etc. like this yet?”
3. Keep in mind that you should not approach them and rub things in their faces. You only want to make them envious of you, not to make them dislike you…
Creative Commons License