Goddesses are women of extraordinary beauty who, according to many myths and religions, represent ideals such as purity, peace, and enchanting beauty. Being a goddess today entails achieving inner peace, living a life that is authentic and honest, and empowering one’s feminine self.
Part 1 Finding Your Inner Goddess
1. Take advantage of the strength that comes with being a woman. In the eyes of many, masculinity is a symbol of absolute power, and femininity is often perceived as a sign of weakness or a position of subordinate status. You must, however, look past this state of mind in order to recognise and celebrate the many unique qualities that women possess.
The Divine Feminine (Divine Feminine): Being a goddess, according to many, entails awakening the Divine Feminine or adhering to the feminine principles of nurturing, loving, and compassionate, as well as insight and intuition as well as creativity, forgiveness, and healing, among other things.
2. Set aside some time for yourself to create a safe space where you can relax and feel at ease. Create a space where you can get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life and the demands of social life.
This space can be used as a cosy room, a reading nook, or a quiet corner of your house.
Decorate your safe haven with objects that represent the goddess you aspire to become. A picture or an object that symbolises your goddess can be used as a shrine decoration.
Incorporate soothing elements such as candles, incense, a water fountain, plants and flowers, or spiritual crystals and stones into your decor.
In this space, you can journal, pray, or daydream. Make time for activities that will relax you and provide you with opportunities to reflect and nurture yourself.
3. Accepting and listening to your own feelings and emotions is a good practise. It is critical that you find inner peace before you can discover your inner goddess, according to the author.
Don’t try to fill a void or an emptiness with things that are outside of yourself (like being obsessed with vanity, greed, or lust to feel better about yourself).
Don’t waste your time worrying about things you can’t change. Instead, accept it for what it is, and you will be able to relieve yourself of the stress of worrying about something you have no control over.
Don’t try to suppress your feelings. Recognize that they are valid and that they are something worth feeling and exploring.
4. Meditate. There are numerous psychological and physiological benefits to practising meditation. The goal of meditation is to clear your mind of all distractions and to give you greater control over your own mind and body, which is what it is intended to do. It has been shown to lower stress levels, lower heart rate, increase self-confidence, and increase creative thinking. Many women use meditation to connect with their inner goddess, which they believe will help them become more powerful.
To get started, try a simple breathing meditation. Cross your legs or find a comfortable position to sit in. Close your eyes halfway and concentrate solely on the natural way that you are breathing. Pay attention to the way your breath enters and leaves your body.
Avoid the temptation to follow the many different thoughts that pop into your head at the same time. As an alternative, direct all of your attention to the sensation of breathing.
If you are having difficulty meditating, try guided meditation. Even though it requires less effort on your part, it still provides you with the benefits of meditation. It can also transport you to places you would never have imagined yourself being in.
Yoga can be used as an alternative form of meditation. Meditation is a source of inspiration for many of the principles of yoga. It can assist you in improving your physical health as well as your breathing techniques.
5. Connect with Mother Nature on a deeper level. It is possible that you will spend the majority of your time indoors and away from nature. In order to discover your inner goddess, it’s critical to take time to reflect on your origins and the beauty of nature.
Walk barefoot through nature and notice how your feet help to keep you steady and connected to the earth’s surface.
To appreciate and celebrate the beauty of the outdoors, engage in outdoor activities such as biking, swimming, or hiking.
6. Consume nutritious foods and give your body the attention it deserves. Your body deserves to be cared for with self-care practises that are beneficial to both your physical and mental well-being.
Listen to soothing music while taking an Epsom salt or milk bath, and surround yourself with fragrant candles. This will not only help to relax your mind, but it will also help to soften and improve your skin.
Allow yourself to have mental health days, during which you spend time alone doing relaxing or uplifting activities.
Reduce your intake of junk foods and consume a well-balanced diet.
7. Make yourself feel comfortable in your own skin. For the male gaze, there is no such thing as a goddess. Allow your body to be completely natural for a period of time and embrace it. Do what is truly comfortable for you, and take pride in the self-sustaining ecosystem that you have created for yourselves.
For a period of time, refrain from shaving. Hair is not unsanitary; on the contrary, it is quite the opposite. Its primary function is to protect your body from all types of potentially harmful bacteria. Not to mention the fact that ingrown hairs are a pain. We adore your fuzz, ladies.
Leave your makeup at home. While wearing makeup can be enjoyable, it’s also important to feel comfortable when you’re not wearing it. Not only are you providing your skin with a break, but you are also giving yourself the opportunity to appreciate your natural appearance.
If you’re not going out, don’t bother putting on deodorant. Sweating is beneficial to your health; however, clogging your pores with antiperspirant is not. Overall, I recommend using an aluminum-free deodorant, though using no deodorant at all is even better. According to science, you are actually attracted to the odour of a chemically compatible mate, so get your sweat on and meet someone! Maybe you’ll meet the person you’ve always wanted.
Get down to your underwear! The human form is aesthetically pleasing in all of its various shapes, sizes, and hues. Appreciate every vein and scar on your body; your body has been through a lot and managed to survive it. It’s working extremely hard to allow you to travel the world, so show it some appreciation!
Part 2 Looking Like a Goddess
1. Dress in the manner of a goddess of your choosing. Goddesses can appear in a variety of shapes and sizes, giving you a great deal of creative freedom to express yourself. Classic and romantic styles are prevalent in popular depictions of goddesses, with women dressed in flattering but modest clothing that has a classic and romantic feel to it.
Dress in clothes that are tailored to your body type to draw attention to your best features.
Make use of garments in soft pastels and earth tones.
Natural fibre fabrics such as leather or silk should be worn.
2. Make a style for your hair. Experiment with various goddess-inspired hairstyles, such as Grecian or Roman updos. Additionally, by using special hair products or natural home remedies, you can keep your hair looking natural and healthy.
To get thicker hair, do the following: Massage a small amount of lightly heated coconut oil into your scalp, then wrap your hair in a hot, damp towel to increase the oil’s efficacy and moisture retention.
To remedy limp or flat hair, one popular method is to use beer to add volume to the hair. Make a hair mask by combining 15 millilitres (0.51 fl oz) of flat beer (that has been allowed to sit for a few hours) with 1 teaspoon of canola or sunflower oil and an egg yolk that has been left out overnight. Apply this to damp hair for 15 minutes, then shampoo thoroughly. Alternatively, you can spritz beer into your hair using a spray bottle. Beer can help to strengthen fine hair and give it more body and structure.
Avocados, either alone or in combination with other ingredients such as bananas, egg yolks, mayonnaise, or sour cream, are a great way to moisturise dry or frizzy hair and to prevent it from becoming frizzy. Massaging your scalp with mashed avocados and/or equal parts of another moisturising ingredient will help to keep it moisturised. Allow for 15 minutes of resting time before rinsing thoroughly with cool water.
3. Makeup should be natural-looking. If you do decide to wear makeup, make sure it complements your natural beauty rather than detracting from it.
Skin: Use a light-weight concealer to cover any flaws such as blemishes and dark circles under the eyes. Avoid applying too much foundation or allowing it to cake.
Cherries on the cheeks: A blush colour in a warm peach or pink shade will give you a subtle and natural flush.
Eyes: Select an eyeshadow palette that draws attention to the corners of your eyes. To create natural contours around your eyes, use a colour that is a shade or two darker than your skin tone. By blending in your eyeshadow, you can avoid having hard edges.
Eyelashes: To enhance your appearance, consider using natural-looking lash extensions. Apply 1-2 coats of mascara, being careful not to apply too many coats or you will get a spidery lash effect on your eyes.
Put some colour on your lips by using a colour that complements your natural lip colour, or try a gloss to give your lips an irresistible sheen.
4. Maintain a well-balanced beauty regimen. Find a beauty routine that is simple to follow and that you can do on a daily basis. They can be as simple as developing a skincare routine that keeps your skin looking healthy.
It’s important to stay away from harsh chemicals that could harm your body, skin, or hair.
Part 3 Living like a Goddess
1. Make a statement about your feminine strength. As a woman, you may have been taught to keep your mouth shut, be courteous, and be understanding. This can frequently result in numerous missed opportunities, misunderstandings, and pent-up anger and anxieties, all of which contribute to depression. Being a goddess entails standing firm in your convictions and living your life in your own unique way.
Do whatever it is that you want to do. Don’t feel obligated to do things you don’t want to do or guilty for not wanting to do them. These activities may divert your attention away from what is important to you or may be in conflict with your personal values.
Display presence or energy that communicates to others that you are putting your whole heart and mind into every situation. This will earn you respect and power without the need to be aggressive or obnoxious in your demands.
2. Inspire others to follow your example. Assemble people around a common goal and work toward the common good. Demonstrate your concern by setting a good example. A goddess should be concerned about the well-being of all her subjects.
Having charisma makes it easier to persuade others to devote their lives to you or follow you.
Show that you are approachable and friendly by wearing a smile on your face for everyone and showing that you care, especially when no one else is around.
Give even if you believe the recipient does not deserve it. This demonstrates compassion and will encourage others to do the same.
Consider the other person’s perspective and approach misunderstandings with positivity and objectivity.
Provide others with opportunities and resources when they are in need of them.
3. Place your faith in your inner goddess. This may entail letting go of things over which you have no control and placing your faith in the fact that the best outcome will unfold for you in some way or another.
Count your blessings and express gratitude for what you already have in life. Make sure you don’t take things for granted.
Every day should be treated as a gift. Take risks and seek out new opportunities to learn and grow.
Maintain a positive outlook and confidence in your own self-worth and abilities in order to achieve your goals and desires.
Creative Commons License