To make the “Life” item in Little Alchemy and Little Alchemy 2, follow the instructions provided in this emindsca. It is a series of games for the desktop, iPhone, and Android platforms; in Little Alchemy, you can combine different elements (starting with wind, fire, air, and water) to create over 500 unique items, one of which is life. The Little Alchemy series is available on all three platforms.
Method 1 Using the Original Little Alchemy
1. Drag “air” onto the playing board. You’ll find the air icon at the top of the menu that’s on the right side of Little Alchemy.
2. Drag the item “fire” onto the item “air.” This will combine the elements and result in the creation of energy, which is represented by the energy equation.
3. Keep the item labelled “energy” on the board. You’ll need it later on, but for the time being, you can ignore it.
4. Make the “mud” item from scratch. Drag earth onto the board after placing a body of water on it. The mud option will be created as a result of this.
You should now have a lot of energy and mud on your side of the board.
5. Make the “rain” item a reality. Using your mouse, drag a water item onto the playing board, and then drag air onto the water to create a rain object.
6. Create a plant. Add earth and rain together to create plant.
Note: At this point, you should have plant, mud, and energy on the board.
7. Add “plant” to the “mud” item. This will create the swamp item.
8. Combine “swamp” and “energy” together. Doing so creates life, which resembles DNA strands.
Method 2 Using Little Alchemy 2
1. Drag the word “fire” onto the game board. This flame-shaped icon can be found on the right-hand side of Little Alchemy 2’s interface.
2. “Earth” should be added to the “fire” icon. This will result in the formation of lava on the playing board.
Note: In Little Alchemy 2, whenever a new element is created and announced, you’ll have to click or tap the screen in order to dismiss the element’s information pop-up window.
3. Add “earth” to the “lava”. This will create the volcano item.
4. Combine two items that contain the word “water.” A puddle is formed when two or more bodies of water are combined.
5. Add another “puddle” to the one that already exists. This results in the creation of a pond in the middle of the game board.
6. Combine the contents of two ponds. Dropping another pond on top of the first will result in the formation of a lake.
7. Create a sea. Add two lake items together to do so.
8. To the “sea” item, add the word “earth.” This will result in the formation of primordial soup, which is a critical component of the life item.
9. To the “primordial soup” item, add a “volcano” item to it. You should now be able to see the DNA-shaped life option in the middle of the playing board, which indicates that the life assembly process has been completed.
Creative Commons License