If you believe you have demons, you may feel terrified and helpless. But you have the ability to reclaim your power. Many religious groups and spiritualists believe that demons are empowered by negative energy. Controlling your negative energy, thoughts, and emotions is a simple way to fight back. You can also expel demons from your home with a few simple tools and rituals. You can keep demons away from yourself and your home by following these simple rituals.
Method 1 Expelling Demons
1. To expel demons, burn sage. Make sure all the doors and windows are open to allow the demons to escape, then light the sage and let it burn for 30 seconds before extinguishing the flame. Allow the sage to smoulder and the smoke to purify the space of negative energy.
Waft the smoke into the room’s corners, including nooks and crannies, to prevent negative energy from accumulating there.
If you are unable to smoke in your home or apartment, mist the area with a few drops of white sage essential oil in a spray bottle filled with water.
2. Say a prayer to drive the demons away. Whatever religion you follow, praying aloud can help you get rid of them. Repeat the prayer as you move around the area to drive out the demons.
Psalm 23 is a popular verse to recite to expel demons and radiate positive energy.
Chant your own prayer or mantra, repeating a positive intention and banishing any demons. For instance, you could say, “No demons are welcome in this space; I command you to leave.” This is a place filled with light and love.”
3. To frighten away any demons in your home, bang pots and pans. Some people bang pots and pans together at the start of a new year in order to frighten away the ghosts of the previous year. However, you can expel any demons in your home by loudly banging pots and pans around the room.
While banging the pots and pans, try repeating a mantra or prayer.
4. Spritz holy water all over your house. Many people believe that holy water can drive demons away. Please contact your local church and request a bottle of holy water. Sprinkle some of the water around your house, paying special attention to the corners and windows.
If you don’t have access to holy water, you can bless a bowl of water by saying a prayer or repeating a mantra over it.
5. Hire a professional to assist you in exorcising the demons. If you are unable to drive the demons away on your own, you can seek the assistance of a priest or spiritual healer. They can come to your home or meet with you to discuss potential causes and solutions.
A priest or healer, for example, may be able to pray over you to help you exorcise your demons.
Look for professionals in your area online, but be wary of scams. Don’t give them any money until you’re sure they’ve exorcised your demons.
Method 2 Keeping Demons Away
1. Avoid watching or listening to negative films or music in your home. If demons feed on negative energies, then violent movies, music, graphic art, and other forms of negative expression can attract and feed them. Maintain a negative energy-free environment in your home.
Play happy music and display art that moves you in a positive way to keep your home and space full of kind and good energy.
2. Cleansing crystals should be charged under a full moon. Many people use crystals to cleanse themselves of negative energy. Crystals are said to absorb energy and “recharge” when placed in the light of a full moon. They can then be placed around the house to repel negative energy, which can aid in the exorcism of demons.
Place the crystals on a windowsill or outside in the moonlight.
Kyanite, selenite, obsidian, hematite, and desert rose are the best crystals for clearing negative energy.
3. Sprinkle salt in the corners of your home and around your doorways. For thousands of years, different cultures have used salt to ward off evil spirits. To keep demons from returning and settling in, sprinkle salt in all of your home’s corners as well as the entrance.
Every couple of months, add more salt to ensure that there is always a small amount present.
4. To protect yourself, wear an item or talisman that is meaningful to you. If crosses, necklaces, and other religious items are important to you, they can hold power and keep demons at bay. Wear them to protect yourself, and keep them around your house to keep demons out.
Wear your rosary to ward off demons.
A crucifix on a wall or a dream catcher above your bed are two examples.
The item does not have to be religious in nature. For example, if a friend made you a bracelet to protect you, that can also work to expel demons.
Method 3 Controlling Your Energy
1. To keep demons at bay, identify your negative thoughts. Many people believe that demons feed on negative energy, which means that learning how to control your energy can help you get rid of demons. The first step is to recognise and control your negative thoughts. If you can recognise them, you can counteract them.
For example, if you look in the mirror and think you’re ugly or a failure, pause for a moment to reflect and recognise that these are negative thoughts.
Even if negative thoughts come to you automatically, you can learn to recognise them and put a stop to them.
You’ll get better at catching and preventing negative thoughts as time goes on.
2. To drive demons away, think positively. When you recognise or identify negative thoughts, try to replace them with positive thoughts. If demons feed on negative energy and thoughts, positive thoughts will drive them away.
For example, if you’re looking in the mirror and notice that you’re thinking something negative about yourself, such as how much you dislike your nose or your skin, try replacing it with something positive by focusing on what you do like about yourself.
3. Meditate to gain control of your emotions and demons’ power. Demons can gain strength and power over you if you allow them to scare you or make you angry. Practice meditation and clear your mind of negative emotional responses like fear and anger to keep them weak and drive them away. Concentrate on a positive mental image, such as a peaceful sunrise, to help you radiate positive energy.
Don’t let demons consume your thoughts by worrying about them constantly, or you’ll give them exactly what they want: control over your mind.
4. Discuss your negative thoughts with someone so that you can gain control of them. It may be beneficial for you to discuss your negative thoughts with a priest, pastor, friend, or therapist. They might be able to assist you in dealing with them and preventing them from returning.
Prayer is another form of communication that may allow you to express your negative emotions and thoughts to a higher power.
Tip: If you are contemplating suicide, seek professional assistance. Speak with a friend, family member, doctor, or therapist. If you are in the United States, dial 1-800-273-8255 to reach the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline.
Creative Commons License