Legendary cards are the most difficult to obtain in Clash Royale. They have the most distinct attacks, such as the princess’s ability to shoot from halfway across the map or the bandit’s invulnerable dash. These cards can be obtained quickly by purchasing them from the shop as well as in other aspects of the game.
Method 1 Spending Money to Get Legendary Cards
1. In the shop, you can purchase Legendary King’s chests. Buy or save up 2500 gems to purchase these chests. They are unlocked at Arena 7 and contain a guaranteed legendary as well as some other cards and coins. The Legendary King’s chest can also be purchased for $9.99 USD from Arena Packs in the shop.
2. Purchase the King’s chests. King’s chests are unlocked in arena packs that follow Arenas 1-6 and cost $4.99 USD. King’s Chests in Arena 4 have a 10% chance of containing a legendary card. King’s Chests in Arena 5 have a 20% chance of containing a legendary card. King’s Chests in Arena 6 have a 33% chance of containing a legendary card.
3. Other chests can be used to obtain a legendary. Other chests have a lower chance of containing a legendary card, but there are still ways to obtain Legendary cards from them.
Following Arena’s 1-12, fortune chests become available. The chance of getting a legendary card starts at 2% in Arena 4 and increases to 10% in Arena 10. Every day, fortune chests contain four featured cards, one of which is legendary. You will receive two of the four featured cards. They are available in the shop for 750 gems.
Lightning chests are unlikely to contain a legendary card (less than 1 percent ). You can, however, use them to strike unwanted cards and exchange them for other cards of the same type. In other words, if you get a legendary that you don’t want from the lightning chest, you can strike it until you find one that you do.
4. In the shop, you can buy a legendary chest. These chests have a one-in-a-million chance of containing a legendary card. These are available in the shop as special offers that appear only once every few weeks. The offer is usually only available for 24 hours and costs 500 gems. This is one of the risk-free methods because you have a one-in-a-million chance of getting a legendary. You can also buy it without spending any money if you save up enough gems.
Legendary chests are ideal when you only have a few legendary cards because there is a lower chance of getting a duplicate of a card you already own. More skilled and higher level players, on the other hand, will frequently choose to spend the gems on challenges instead. These are more valuable if you can consistently win a large number of games.
These appear once a month at the very least.
Method 2 Getting Free Legendaries
1. Acquire more trophies. Once you have 3000 trophies, legendary cards can be purchased in the shop for 40,000 gold if you are level seven or higher. Gold can be obtained by opening chests, winning matches, and donating unwanted cards. In the shop, you can also exchange gold for Gems.
In your chest cycle, you will be able to obtain legendary chests at Royal Arena (2000 trophies). Legendary King’s chests will also replace King’s chests. These guarantee you a legendary card.
2. Join a thriving clan. Clan wars can be initiated by leaders or co-leaders, and any player with a level of 8 or higher can participate. On Collection Day, you can battle three times with your own cards to earn Clan Cards, which you can then use to build a War Deck for War Day. You only get one battle on War Day. The clan with the most War Day victories (out of the five competing together) will win the war. Placing first or second will earn you clan trophies, allowing you to advance through the clan leagues. You’ll receive a War Chest at the end of the War Season based on your Clan League and the highest-ranked war you participated in.
To start a war, you must have ten participants.
If you reach Legendary Ist league, you will receive a legendary card in your War Chest!
3. Continue to fight. Each chest you receive is part of a chest cycle. One cycle contains 240 chests. After you reach Royal Arena, a legendary chest will appear once every two cycles. If you never lose a battle, you can get a legendary every 480 battles.
Play 2v2 matches to get chests without having to worry about losing trophies. If you can avoid it, avoid clicking Quick Match because playing with people you know will give you more wins.
With the 2019 Trophy Road Update, you can now earn chests as you progress through the trophies. Legendary Chests can be found at 1950, 4525, and 5900 trophies, and Legendary King’s Chests can be found at 3950 and 6900 trophies. Continue battling, and you’ll eventually get a guaranteed legendary.
4. Participate in challenges. There are frequently free-to-enter challenges that award legendary cards as prizes for winning. You can also participate in classic challenges, which cost 10 gems and provide a good reward for your gems if you perform well. Finally, once you reach level 8, you can participate in Grand Challenges. Joining them costs 100 gems. If you can compete with other people and get 12 wins, you have a good chance of getting a legendary and 22,000 gold from the reward chest.
Warning: Grand Challenges will pair you with expert players, many of whom have over 6000 trophies. They are extremely difficult to master.
5. Finish your quests. These can be found in a bar near your crown chest. Each quest awards you a certain number of points, which you can use to unlock chests. The quests are in-game tasks like opening ten chests, playing cards that cost two elixir or less, and donating four rare cards. Every 24 hours, you can skip a quest for free.
Mega Lightning and Legendary King’s Chests are 500 points.
Legendary chests are 400 points to unlock.
Epic chests are 350 points.
Giant and magical chests are 300 points.
Lightning chests are 250 points.
Golden chests are 50 points.
These will have no opening time. Extra points you earn will carry over to the next chest.
6. Open silver, crown, gold, giant, magical, and clan chests. All these chests have a small possibility of containing a legendary card.
7. Other cards can be used in place of legendary cards. If you don’t want to spend money on a legendary card, your chances of getting one are largely dependent on luck. If you are unable to obtain a legendary card, you can substitute other cards. There are numerous close substitutes for legendaries that do the same or even better job in your deck.
- Replace Princess and Ice Wizard with Archers, Tornado, Ice Spirit, or Arrows.
- Replace Lava Hound with Golem* or Baby Dragon (this will change the deck significantly).
- Replace Graveyard with Skeleton Army or Skeleton Barrel (this will change the deck significantly).
- Swap Electro Wizard with Musketeer, Archers, or Zappies.
- Put in Zap, Arrows, Or Tornado instead of The Log.
- Sparky can be swapped with Balloon, Bowler, or Executioner.
- Add Baby Dragon or Minion Horde for Inferno Dragon (this will change the deck significantly).
- Replace Night Witch with the Witch or Mini P.E.K.K.A.
- Put in mini P.E.K.K.A. or Rage for Lumberjack (this will change the deck significantly).
- Swap Bandit for Dark Prince or Knight.
- Replace Miner with Knight or Goblin Barrel (this will change the deck significantly).
- Swap the Royal Ghost with Dark Prince, Bandit, or Valkyrie.
- Change Mega Knight for P.E.K.K.A, Dark Prince, or Knight.
- Instead of Magic Archer, use the Dart Goblin or Princess.
- Replace Ram Rider with Hog Rider or Battle Ram.
- Fisherman can be replaced with Tornado or a building card.
Creative Commons License